From: Ann Marie Willer [mailto:amwillerala@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 5:22 PM
To: digipres@xxxxxxx; padg@xxxxxxx
Subject: [padg] file naming conventions?

Colleagues,
I am involved in discussions about file naming conventions for the products of digitization projects.  Could you (1) recommend guidelines recently published or posted and/or (2) share what you do at your institution?

If I've missed a previous discussion, please let me know, and I will consult the archives as well.

Thanks,
Ann Marie

Ann Marie Willer
Preservation Services Librarian