[padg] Re: file naming conventions?

Hi Ann Marie,

I posted a reply to this on the ARSC Associated Audio Archivists Message Board
because it was easier to format that way. Here's the link:

http://arsc-aaa.invisionzone.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38

Hope it's helpful,

Brandon Burke
Archivist for Recorded Sound Collections
Hoover Institution Archives
Stanford University

Colleagues,
I am involved in discussions about file naming conventions for the products of digitization projects.  Could you (1) recommend guidelines recently published or posted and/or (2) share what you do at your institution?

If I've missed a previous discussion, please let me know, and I will consult the archives as well.

Thanks,
Ann Marie

Ann Marie Willer
Preservation Services Librarian