[PADG:2293] LRTS Editor Announced

Colleagues--

It is with great pleasure that I announce Peggy Johnson's appointment
as the editor of LRTS for the period 2005-2008.  I know all of you share
my admiration for Peggy's "turnaround" capabilities, and my confidence
that she will thoughfully, energetically, and enthusiastically lead LRTS
in the reinvigorated direction in which she has already pointed it.

I want to thank Rosann Bazirjian and her Search Committee for
assembling such a first rate pool of candidates for us and for their
expeditious and professional management of the search process.  Thank
you, Rosann; very nicely done!

Onward,

--Brian S.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Brian E. C. Schottlaender
President, Association for Library Collections & Technical Services (ALCTS), A Division of the American Library Association

and, University Librarian
UCSD Libraries

9500 Gilman Drive 0175G
La Jolla, CA  92093-0175