[PADG:2296] Rigid Containers for Transporting Bound Newspapers

Hello,
We're searching for some sort of rigid or semi-rigid container for
transporting bound newspapers from our offsite storage facility to our main
library. Our special collections folks would like something more
substantial than a metal-edged paperboard storage box but not too heavy.
I'm thinking of something plastic, probably an "attached lid container," as
they're apparently called in the crate industry. We anticipate that the
interior dimensions will need to be ca 26x21x6 inches to accommodate some
padding.  Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Winston

Winston Atkins