[PADG:2291] RE: Map cart

Hi,
A few years ago we had the same need here at the Library of Michigan.
At that time, someone put us onto an article in the SLA Geography and
Map Division article in Bulletin No. 168, June 1992, "Moving Maps at the
Virginia State Library and Archives" by Marianne M. Withers. It has
plans included in it for a wonderful map truck. We had our facilities
carpenters create six such trucks in-house, and they have functioned
very well for us since.
Nancy