[PADG:2289] RE: Map cart

I suggest you contact Meg Brown at North Carolina State.  She is on maternity leave right now, but when she was here at KU, we had her husband, Jody Brown, design and build us a cart for large objects.  It is perfect.  It has interchangeable tops and everything.  I am sure he still has the designs, and since he is an architect, they will be easy for a builder to follow.  Jody may even be willing to build the thing for you.  He built ours, and he is a very talented wood worker.

I am sorry I don't know how to help you contact Meg or Jody directly, but I am sure one of her many friends out that can tell you that.  :)

Brian Baird

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Brian J. Baird
Preservation Librarian
University of Kansas
134 Watson Library