[PADG:2280] Re: sewn on endsheets from commercial binder?

Thanks Jeanne - a good questions! Maybe a better way for me to have answered this would be to say that there's a class of recases that require sewn-on endsheets, and we do this in house. Other recases are sent to our commercial binder for recase with glued on endsheets. So, we on our side we try to make sure that we're only sending to the bindery items for which glued endsheets are a viable option, and on their end our binder's been pretty good about returning questionable items on weak paper for us to treat in-house.

--Jake