[PADG:2022] Re: Suddenly Seeking Substance

These Board Members will receive a packet of printed materials mailed
prior to the meeting date.  I can submit a maximum of 8 (but
preferably 5 or 6) pages-worth on the subjects of preservation and
digital/preservation.  The meeting will be a one-day event of small
group discussions on a few topics, one being preservation.
The meeting will influence their future interests and direction as a
board.   I'm inclined to think less nuts & bolts
detail   ----more broad scope and aiming at people looking to
investing in the future.  I want them to enjoy their reading and
make it to the end.  I have a few candidates that will do---but I'd
love to find better.
Thanks for the ideas---I'll continue to watch for more.
Tyra Grant