[PADG:2024] Re: Suddenly Seeking Substance

Dear Tyra,

You might want to take a look at the following technical leaflets. Feel
free to download and copy any/all/none. Good luck!

What Is Preservation Planning?
<A
href="">http://www.nedcc.org/plam3/tleaf11.htm

Preservation Assessment and Planning
<A
href="">http://www.nedcc.org/plam3/tleaf12.htm

Digital Technology Made Simpler
<A
href="">http://www.nedcc.org/plam3/tleaf54.htm

The Relevance of Preservation in a Digital World
<A
href="">http://www.nedcc.org/plam3/tleaf55.htm

The Relevance of Preservation in a Digital World: Selected Readings
<A
href="">http://www.nedcc.org/plam3/conbib.htm

Sincerely,
Lori FoleyField Service RepresentativeNortheast Document
Conservation Center100 Brickstone SquareAndover, MA
01810-1494TEL  978.470.1010FAX  978.475.6021<A
href="">lfoley@xxxxxxxxx<A
href="">http://www.nedcc.org
<BLOCKQUOTE