[PADG:1927] Re: opening shrink-wrapped books

E-mail sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and ask about their Sergeant shrinktunnel
machines.  Audion has a Web site, but it's not worth looking at.  We've had
a Sergeant for about eight years and it has performed well.

Here are quotes on two machines I got from Alex at Audion last July:

ED, PER YOUR REQUEST QUOTES ON A COUPLE OF TUNNELS, THE 920 ONLY COMES IN A
RUBBER BELT MODEL ALSO THE 120 VOLT MODEL IS 2,150. 2 WEEK LEAD TIME ON
920'S,3 WEEKS ON 930'S. THANKS, ANY QUESTIONS GIVE ME A CALL.
ALEX AVILES    972-389-0777    EXT.113

<file://c:\eudora\attach\QUOTE%20121.doc>3778d620.jpg<file://c:\eudora\attach\QUOTE%20121.doc>
QUOTE 121.doc

<file://c:\eudora\attach\QUOTE%20122.doc>3778d71b.jpg<file://c:\eudora\attach\QUOTE%20122.doc>
QUOTE 122.doc

Ed