[PADG:1925] shrink wrap

Properties are similar, except the HPG will have more flexibility for
the shrink wrapping process and mold better. He has samples of HPG from
1960 that are still in excellent condition.  The more important point
though, is that the EHC has lower Oxygen Permeability, CO2 transmission
and WVTR than the HPG.  Anyone have an opinion-is the permeability issue
enough reason for me to choose a product that has higher brittle
potential?  The rep promised me neither product would ever ooze or creep
or flow in any way....
--
Meg Brown
Collections Conservator