[PADG:1640] Newspapers Digitization

Folks,

Only one person answered (privately) my long message about bound newspapers
a short while back, and I think I understand why many others did not,
either publicly or privately.

I do have another newspaper question, however.  Has anyone digitized bound
or unbound newspapers (or do you know of someone who has)?  If so, is this
work available on the web?  I am referring here to digitizing the actual
newspaper rather than a microfilm of it.

Thanks.

Robert
Robert J. Milevski
Preservation Librarian &