[PADG:1639] ALCTS Publications

This is all good news!
Kirsten Ahlen of ALCTS Publications sent the report below and I wanted
everyone to be aware especially that ALCTS is working to streamline the
publishing process and will have an online form soon.   Kirsten also is
looking for people to respond to the LRTS Readership Survey.  Follow the
link in the text below if you wish to respond.

Best,
Patricia

--
Patricia Palmer Selinger