[PADG:1412] SAA members of ALA

To SAA members of ALA:

[apologies for duplication]

Several two year appointments (2001-2003) are available on the ALA-SAA
Joint Committee on Library and Archives Relationships.  The
appointments begin after the 2001 Society of American Archivists/SAA
conference.

For information about the committee see the SAA Council Handbook,
Section IX. Official Representatives and Coalitions:

http://www.archivists.org/governance/handbook/section11.htm#ALA-SAA

or pg. 24 of the ALA Handbook of Organization 2000-2001.

If you are interested in joining the committee or would like
to discuss the committee's work, please contact Charlotte B. Brown (or
track me down at the 2001 SAA conference):

		phone	310/825-7265
		email	cbbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

		NOTE:   I will be out of the office from 14 Aug thru
			7 Sept., returning on 10 September.

Charlotte B. Brown
SAA member, ALA-SAA Joint Committee

Assistant Head &