[PADG:1411] Re: LC Conference

Hello all,

I have learned that this conference has been pushed back to Sept. No
specific dates have been announced yet. LC will send invitations to policy
makers in large institutions. Decisions about exactly who will be invited
will be made after IFLA. The office which will coordinate this conference
is also involved in Bookfest, on 8 Sept. Stay tuned to www.loc.gov for more
information.

Pat Turpening
University of Cincinnati Law Library