[PADG:1410] Re: LC Conference

I just checked LC's website and the only information they have is pretty vague:  http://www.loc.gov/today/pr/2001/01-063.html

They announce plans for the conference but don't give a date.  They do have a number you can call for more information, though.

Jayne Girod Holt
Paper Conservator
Department of Anthropology
National Museum of Natural History
Smithsonian Insitution

>>> Pat.Turpening@xxxxxxxxxx 08/07/01 10:42AM >>>
Hi,

Does anyone have information about the Preservation Planning Conference
planned for "late summer" at the Library of Congress? I am planning to
attend the meeting of the Society of American Archivists at the end of this
month and wonder if the dates coincide and if I would be allowed to attend
the LC conference? The announcement of the conference is in the June 2001
Abbey Newsletter and the LC website has only an April press release with
the same information.

Thanks for any leads.

Pat

Patricia Turpening