Re: HVAC System

Some time ago I read an article on preservation and the author mentioned an
HVAC system to lessen pollution in libraries.  Could you kind explain what
that system is and how it works?  I did a course on preservation and would
like to refresh my memory.  I would be grateful for an update.  Kindly
respond to NellR17@xxxxxxx
Thanks very much in advance.

Nell Reddock