Re: Labeling practices

Got it--thanks

>>> "Debra McKern" <dmck@xxxxxxx> 08/04 4:50 PM >>>
At ALA in New Orleans I gave a presentation on the label research
efforts at LC.  I promised as follow-up to distribute a narrative
description of the use and testing of different labeling methods.
This is contained in an attachment to this message.  The delay was
caused by the need to have the document reviewed by legal counsel
prior to distribution.  The timing is good, however, since the topic
has received such great interest on the list recently.

The written specs are not quite ready to distribute but I will post a
message on the list as soon as they are available.
Debra