Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 10:27:44 -0500 (EST)
From: "Carla J. Montori" <cmontori@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Lorraine Olley <olley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Book cleaning project

Lorraine, I'm passing your inquiries about cleaning projects on to the two
people in this division who've had the most experience with implementing
cleaning projects (which we often undertake, but never on the scale you're
considering).  We also have a handbook/training guide we've used for a
long time.

Let me know if I casn be of further assistance.

- cjm

Carla J. Montori                         cmontori@xxxxxxxxx
Head, Preservation Division              phone:  313-936-2402
University of Michigan Library             fax:  313-763-7885