[Table of Contents] [Search]

[frameconnews] Re: Tapes

G'day,

>If they
>really do know how and why hand-torn, Japanese paper hinges and
>freshly-cooked, pure starch paste should be used, and then choose to use
>lesser products, that represents a disregard for the quality of their work,
>and a disservice to customers.

I disagree with this statement! There seems to be another point of view that
no-one has mentioned regarding the non-use of Japanese paper and starch
paste. That being:  Whether the customer is prepared to pay the extra cost
of using this method.

If anyone can explain to me how this method can be used without any extra
cost, over using P90 tape, I would be forever grateful.

Nothing would make me more pleased than to be able to use this method, but
the majority my customers are not prepared to pay any extra.

Hooroo,

Ormond Williams

Check out my web site at:
http://www.iniaccess.net.au/~osgood/index.html