Re: suspension(hanging) folder

Stephanie there is a company called DataFile - I'm not sure if they
are in Asia yet.

Please send me your address and I'll post you a sample of the files I
use.  I'm sure with what I remember of Singapore (I lived in Penang
for 2 years 1979 - 1981) printers could whip it up in no time for
you.

Also I use cabinets similar to the Datafile type.  I'll send you a
picture of the cabinet with the file if you like.

Jan Murphy
Records Manager
Corporate Services
St.Vincent's Private Hospital
406 Victoria Street, DARLINGHURST NSW 2010 AUSTRALIA
Telephone:  +61 2 9332 7407
Facsimile:  +61 2 9332 7234

Internet:  JMM%PRVNW1@SVH.UNSW.EDU.AU