Re: suspension(hanging) folder

My knowledge of records management is kinda limited and
i have no experience at all with those files, cabinets and whatever...

And my lecturer had to give us this project
whereby we have to approach
a company and suggest something out of the records..

It's torturous!
cos' what i know is what i get from the thin text book...

may i ask you another question..
What kind of file is good for lateral file cabinet??
The company that i approach has a small number of records.
I guess it's less than 100 files.

and the office area is quite small. That's why i suggest lateral file.
There is no system of filing.
all the files are dumped into the file.

At first, i thought suspension folder could work..( i got it from the text
as it hand on the side of the cabinet )

The only type of folders i ever knew of are  pocket folder,expension
folders and suspension(bellows) folder. But i dunno what they are good for...