[AV Media Matters] Move from Topica delayed

Just a short update. Those of you who wrote back for the most part
supported a move, or were neutral on the subject. There were several who
supported it because Topica is on some spam blacklists which block
Topica's delivery to institutions. So - we are going ahead with a move -
BUT Walter Henry who will be supporting the move is currently swamped,
and needs to investigate some things on his end - so we will stay put
for now. When the move occurs it will more or less be transparent for
you, except that when it starts to work the emails will come from a
different server, so you may have to change your email filters if you
use them.

FYI - subscription on this list now approaches 900!!!!! Wow! Thanks for
the support.

jim

James Lindner

Moderator: AV Media Matters Listserve
To subscribe to AV Media Matters Listserve send an email to:
AV-Media-Matters-subscribe@topica.com

This email was sent to: waiscool@cool.conservation-us.org