[AV Media Matters] Hollywood Studio Execs. opinion on archiving

There following article: "Archiving in the Digital Age" is interesting.
Hollywood Studio Execs. give their views on preservation.

www.uemedia.com/CPC/printer_7412.shtml

Russ Burkel

This email was sent to: waiscool@cool.conservation-us.org