[AV Media Matters] Question Re PAL Quad Tapes

Our Library has four 625 PAL std Quad tapes.  All were made in Rome in June 1975.  There are two 90:00 and two 60:00 tapes.  Is there anyone on the list who may know of a firm with the equipment needed to transfer these tapes to Beta?  At present, we have no plans to dub them, but it may be, considering the near extinction of Quad equipment, something I will have to look at sooner rather than later.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

KENNETH G. HAFELI
Audiovisual Archivist