RE: [AV Media Matters] Phono pre-amp

Gilles

We have two "ELBERG MD12 Multicurve Disc preamp 78 RPM and RIAA
Record Preamplifier" available from:
http://www.vadlyd.dk/English/RIAA_and_78_RPM_preamp.html

The preamp uses 'dial-up' settings for particular labels/discs and
can deal with RIAA as well as coarsegroove (78rpm).  It's easy to
use and works very well.

Regards

Nigel

Nigel Bewley