[AV Media Matters] Phono pre-amp

I've been asked to help the Gramophone Archive in Ghana set-up a
small 78 RPM recording studio.  The equipment has been chosen except
for the phono-preamp.  I had originally chosen a KAB Souvenir EQS
MK12 Preamp/Equalizer but was told that KAB was "unable to find a
220V power pak that is suitable".  Can anyone recommend a high
quality (both build and sonic) phono preamp/equalizer which runs on
220?

Thanks

Gilles St-Laurent
Music Division