[AV Media Matters] CD program

I'm looking for a CD program that will allow me to
lay a template over or otherwise automate placing an index points every 5
minutes over a continual program, regardless of content.  This is for
meetings, conferences, etc.  If I can do so while still in
the recording/editing program, so much the better.  Any
suggestions?

Steven Smolian    301-694-5134
Smolian Sound Studios
CDs made from old recordings,Five or one or lifetime hoardings,Made
at home or concert hall,Text and pics explain it all.at
www.soundsaver.com