Re: [AV Media Matters] CD program

Hi, Steve,

Well, I took a quick look and once you get the hang of it Sek'd
Samplitude will let you enter these numerically in about two minutes. I
realize workflow is everything and this might not be what you're looking
for, but I found I could do it pretty quickly if I entered 0, 10, 20, 30,
and then went back and entered 5, 15, 25, etc, so I only had to change
one digit. Perhaps your software could support this? This is one quick
workaround using the Object Manager functions in Samplitude.

Cheers,

Richard

At 11:06 PM 03/27/2001 -0800, you wrote:

>I'm looking for a CD program that will allow me to lay a template
>over or otherwise automate placing an index points every 5 minutes
>over a continual program, regardless of content.  This is for
>meetings, conferences, etc.  If I can do so while still in the
>recording/editing program, so much the better.  Any suggestions?
>
>Steven Smolian    301-694-5134
>Smolian Sound Studios

Richard L. Hess
richard@richardhess.com
Glendale, CA USA
http://www.richardhess.com
Web page: folk and church music, photography, and
broadcast engineering