Re: [AV Media Matters] RV: Preservation of Dictaphone Record

I've transferred sound from many dictabelts. You have to think of
them kind of like large floppy cylinders. They turn much slower than
a cylinder and the groove is lateral and much smaller than a
cylinder groove. The sound quality is not that good but good enough
for speaking. So if you need someone to transfer the sound out of a
dictabelt and onto something more modern I can do it.

Adrian Cosentini
Chief Audio Engineer
Rodgers & Hammerstein Archives
40 Lincoln Center Plaza