Re: [AV Media Matters] Compression discussion.

Hello there,

I must say I really enjoyed this posting...I've been following this
discussion
for many months and my mind was beginning to wobble BUT I like this
perspective...especially since I am not all that technical a
person....simply
interested in safeguarding a Barbados and Caribbean heritage...
Junior