[AV Media Matters] projector inquiry

This is a partial cross-posting of an inquiry I circulated on the AMIA
list, and I apologize to those who will be seeing this inquiry twice.

I would like to ask list-members for comments on the <underline>Kinoton
FP38E</underline> projector.  The University of Illinois  is remodeling
an auditorium to be dedicated to Cinema Studies courses and events, and
the proposal calls for the installation of two dual 16/35mm Kinotons.
Any personal anecdotes on the performance and maintenance of these
machines will be greatly appreciated.

--Richard J. Leskosky

Richard J. Leskosky
Office phone: (217) 244-2704
Assistant Director 			FAX: (217) 333-7310
Unit for Cinema Studies		<http://www.uiuc.edu/unit/cinema>
3035 Foreign Languages Building
707 S. Mathews Avenue
Urbana, Illinois 61801