RE: [AV Media Matters] Posting for Mary Ellen Ducey

Moderators comment: This is being posted for an individual not on the
list - please respond directly off list.  Thank You.

	I am a member of the Program Committee for the Midwest Archives
Conference meeting in Fall of 1999. We are putting together a session
called "Digitization as a Research Tool," which will deal with gaining
new
information from digitized images or audio material and considering the
benefits of digitization for research.
	I would like to know if you have suggestions on a project that
might relate to this, or individuals who might be interested in
participating. If you could provide a listserv for AVMatters I could
post
a message there as well.
	I really appreciate any assistance you might be able to provide.
	Thanks
	Mary Ellen Ducey

Special Collections
I.D.Weeks Library