RE: [AV Media Matters] Converting to non-linear editing

Irene,
We have just installed the FAST 601 non-linear editing system in our
facility. It appears to be a worthy competitor to the AVID's and Media
100's of the world.
It has the advantage of being native MPEG2, and is a real time system.
I don't know what the pricing is like in the US, but it is competitively
priced in Australia.
I understand that it is the first of it's type on the market (others
please correct me if I am wrong), and will shortly have enhancements
such as "print to DVD"
Have a look at the FAST web site
http://www.fastmultimedia.com
Regards,