Re: [ARSCLIST] Any good tips to flatten warped 78's?

Danger <danger@xxxxxxxx> writes:
>Remember that glass remains a liquid at all times.

Highly debatable.  One of my physics professors years ago had done some
research in this area for Corning.  He was firmly in the ?amorphous solid?
camp.

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/General/Glass/glass.html

http://dwb4.unl.edu/Chem/CHEM869A/CHEM869ALinks/www.ualberta.ca/~bderksen/florin.html

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/08/070809130014.htm

This is not posted to start a way off-topic discussion!  I simply thought
that people on this list would likely be interested in the subject.  And,
perhaps, it is relevant to ?glass masters? in recorded sound.

Chas.
(Once a physics major, always a physics major...)

--
Charles Lawson <clawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Professional Audio for CD, DVD, Broadcast & Internet