Re: [ARSCLIST] Any good tips to flatten warped 78's?

Remember that glass remains a liquid at all times. So glass that has
been stored vertically over the years will no long be as flat and as
uniform as you might expect float glass to be. I seriously doubt you
would  find  any difference in performance between 3/8" float glass and
3/8" window glass in this application. This however could proven with
a  set of polarizing filters. If you doubt my reasoning look at a very
old window pane you will notice it is thicker at the base, because of
the flow