Re: [ARSCLIST] Orphan Audio Symposium?

Thanks Kyle,

Yes, a conversation with Dan is what sparked (or further sparked) my
interest in a formal symposium devoted to audio.  Indeed it is worth
presenting the need at a future conference.  I wonder how far conversations
have come regarding a separate symposium, if.

Thanks for response again Kyle.
All the best,
Victoria

--