From: Big T <terence@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Fw: Decca/London phase 4 stereo series
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 3:03 AM

Hi all
Anyone interested in the Phase 4 Stereo issued list as it is today is welcome to contact me.
I have attached it but don't know if it will get through.
OK so it didn't get through.  email seems to be the answer.
Regards
Terence in South Africa

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4160 (20090616) __________

http://www.eset.com