[ARSCLIST] This just in from NARAS...

Got this in my inbox tonight - thought I'd pass it along here...NARAS
members on the list can now simultaneously drink wine & help support audio
preservation efforts :-)

dave nolan
92nd St. Y
nyc

Hall Wines is now offering an opportunity
to Enjoy Fine Wine while supporting the archiving and preservation efforts
of the GRAMMY Foundation

Here's How

HALL Napa Valley will donate 25% of all proceeds from Recording Academy
Member purchases to the The Archiving and Preservation programs of The
GRAMMY Foundation.

The promotion would allow Recording Academy members to select from a variety
of wines from the various Hall Wine Collections.

Simply purchase online at www.hallwines.com/shop-grammy and enter coupon
code GRAMMY at checkout.

Offer Valid May 15th to July 15th 2009

www.hallwines.com/shop-grammy