Re: [ARSCLIST] Felix E. Grant Jaza archive

In a message dated 5/15/2009 4:07:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  relwel
l7@xxxxxxxxx writes:

In  response to Mr. Ramm's beautiful slide show...

The Felix E. Grant Jazz  Archives would like to invite all conference

attendees to visit our  renovated facility.

Rachel: Thanks for the post. I forgot the Grant Jazz Archives were near DC.
 I actually forgot the name as was frustrated because I was able to enjoy
the  radio interviews years ago on you web site and lost the URL!

For others -including those not coming to DC - check out their web site and
 click on radio interviews. I really enjoyed hearing my idol Eubie Blake as
well  as Maxine Sullivan and David Frishberg.

Lots of fun to hear.

I'll try to make time for a visit during the conference.

Steve Ramm
**************Recession-proof vacation ideas.  Find free things to do in
the U.S.