Re: [ARSCLIST] FW: Rejected posting to ARSCLIST@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

Moi?? Joke? Mais non!

Okay - psychology seminars taught me that rejection is in the mind of the rejectee... Now it has migrated to the email system.

But Bryan IS working on it, so let's all just take it easy. Be glad the emails don't have sticky shed - or do they? Can we bake 'em?

And now, I'll get a rejection of the rejection, no?
<L>
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689