-----Original Message-----
From: Tracy Popp
Hi Mike,

Nope, no relation to Andre although I'm now intrigued about hearing
"Delirium In Hi-Fi". Thanks for the response! Tracy
Michael Biel <mbiel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh, and Tracy, you're not any relation to Andre Popp are you? He did some
wonderful things with tape recorders under the guise of Elsa Popping and Her
Pixieland Band in the 1956 award winning album Delirium In Hi-Fi.

Mike Biel mbiel@xxxxxxxxx

Tracy Popp
Graduate Student
Univ. of Illinois