Fra: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] På vegne av Tyrone Settlemier
Sendt: 23. april 2009 02:26
Til: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emne: [ARSCLIST] Dot Records

A gentleman here in Dallas is eagerly seeking any and all information about
Dot and Randwood records.  He has asked me to post a general inquiry into
any information that may be available, as he is planning a book about Randy
Wood.

Please contact me offlist if you have anything to share.

Thanks!

Tyrone