From: Dick Spottswood <dick@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Dot Records
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2009, 6:52 PM

I recommend A Shot In the Dark: Making Records in Nashville, 1945-1955  by
Martin Hawkins  (Vanderbilt Univ Press, 2006).  There's a chapter on Dot
and a list of releases too.

Dick

Tyrone Settlemier <talk78s.settlemier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>
04/22/2009 08:28 PM
Please respond to
Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>

ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[ARSCLIST] Dot Records

A gentleman here in Dallas is eagerly seeking any and all information
about Dot and Randwood records.  He has asked me to post a general inquiry
into any information that may be available, as he is planning a book about
Randy Wood.

Please contact me offlist if you have anything to share.

Thanks!

Tyrone