[ARSCLIST] Who Or What Was "The Can Corner"

Recently, I have added some CDs to my collection, of old time country music taken from old radio transcriptions... I purchased these CDs from an outfit in Canada, but on the back they all say "Edited and Reproduced by permission of The Can Corner, Linwood, PA" or something like that... is there anyone here that could tell me who or what the Can Corner was?