Re: [ARSCLIST] Re print-thru

Tightness of the pack depends on adjustment of the machine! My Studer packs tighter on playback than on library wind, I think. I prefer a tighter wind as I dont'; seem to have print through problems as a general rule.

Richard Hess, what is proper for tension on wind vs playback?
<L>
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689