Re: [ARSCLIST] Anyone used the Ion/Alesis USB Tape2PC Cassette decks?

Haven't had that come up yet. It was a thought exercise only when I first heard abotu these units. I had the exact same thoughts abotu the deck that mounts in a computer driectly - not good enough for pros.

Others might have responses... but no, I wouldn't. Maybe for someone's childhood memories, but not for permanent archive, or for preservation, no.

So far all my clients have chosen the better way!

<L>
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689