Re: [ARSCLIST] Anyone used the Ion/Alesis USB Tape2PC Cassette decks?

Is there any azimuth adjustment? Dolby? Apparently no to both. To me it looks like the typical cheap cassette deck of the 90s, and how well it plays tapes is almost more important than the audio quality of the A/D.

Personally, I looked into it (without direct expereince) and decided that this was a unit good enough to recommend to clients (or potential clients?) who did not care to invest in professional transfers. I'd only change my mind if someone said definitively that is was equal to a good cassete deck with a quality soundcard. I have half a dozen "doog enough" cassettes decks, and on very good one. (no Dragons, though).
<L>
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689