Re: [ARSCLIST] Anyone used the Ion/Alesis USB Tape2PC Cassette decks?

No. I have one, and I don't hear the difference between that and plugging
into the microphone port with a shielded cable.

I'm using it to digitize loud rock shows I recorded with a cheap handheld
recorder fifteen years ago though, so the source tapes are pretty bad too.

I haven't used anything to clean up the audio.

Courtney

www.tweevil.etsy.com
www.nkotbarestillkickinass.blogspot.com
www.flickr.com/photos/courtoly