[ARSCLIST] Cedar, was: Aren't recordings original sources?

Why?

(I understand the need for pure transfers, but in some cases cleanup is desired - perhaps for listening copies, online distribution, etc. Why not Cedar for that?)

Lou
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it."
-- Mark Twain"